Uniti Atom, Uniti Star and Uniti Nova systems, and dedicated ND5 XS 2, NDX 2 and ND 555 players.
A new firmware update is available for users of our Uniti Atom, Uniti Star and Uniti Nova systems, and dedicated ND5 XS 2, NDX 2 and ND 555 players. The new firmware delivers native Qobuz music-streaming support, plus a wide range of other upgrades and improvements – detailed in full below. It is simple to upgrade your product via the Naim Audio App for iOS and Android devices, where you’ll receive a notification of the update. (Don’t see the notification yet? Simply shut down the app and then restart it.)
Please note: this update does not include Mu-so 1st generations or Mu-so 2nd Generation systems. A specific Mu-so firmware update – including bringing native Qobuz support to 2nd Generation speakers – will follow soon.
Firmware Version 3.4 – Release Notes
- New: Qobuz high-resolution music-streaming support - full browsing and playback experience integrated into the Naim app. 30-day free Qobuz trial available.
- New: HDMI auto switching allows TV to automatically select HDMI input (new setting in Naim app) for Uniti systems.
- New: Play queue content (Server, TIDAL & Qobuz inputs) can be resumed after exit from standby by pressing the play button
- New: exFAT file system supported for playback from USB drives
- Improved: Chromecast, Spotify, AirPlay 2 and Roon integration
- Improved: HDMI compatibility and usability (Uniti)
- Improved: Multiroom functionality
- Improved: DAB radio ‘now playing’ screen content