Your LP12's health check starts with an investigation; determining the mechanical age and overall status of the turntable, including any previous upgrades and replacement parts.
Book a Mini Service £130
Health Check to Determine:
- - What Options are fitted,
- - Overall Condition,
- - Report any Mechanical / Electrical Issues to Client,
- - Replace Mains Plug "if unsafe"
Work to be completed
- Change Bearing Oil,
- Check Spindle for wear,
- Rebalance Suspension,
- Inspect and Clean Belt,
- Inspect and Clean Motor Pulley,
- Clean and inspect Stylus for Excessive Wear,
- Check / Adjust Cartridge Alignment,
- Rebalance Arm To Manufacturers Specification,
- Clean Deck, Refit Felt Mat, and Perform Audio Test.
Book a Full Service: £260
Our full service comprises of everything listed in the Mini Service as well as a full strip-down and rebuild of your LP12 as well as replacement of the following:
- carbon steel suspension springs,
- rubber grommets,
- mudguard washers.
We recommend that the Mini Service is performed every 2 years and the Full Service every 4 years.